Friday, June 10, 2011

24 Weeks



There is not a lot to report here at 24 weeks. I have lots of different aches and pains which I didn't have the last 3 times but as my midwife says I've never had a fourth pregnancy. : ) She's so funny. Haha.

Things are going well though. I've not been eating as healthy as I should and I haven't exercised in weeks. ECK! And I can certainly tell in my overall "fitness" and energy level. Baby is very active and it's to the point where you wonder what will happen when there's not room left. Sometimes I feel like she's going to poke a body part out the front of my stomach. : ) I take the 1 hour glucose again 4 weeks. Prayerfully I will pass it and will not have to do the 3 hour nor will I end up with gestational diabetes again.

Weight - 129 

Blood pressure - Good

Baby heartbeat - Good 
once she was finally still enough to hear for a decent amount of time
                                                  
Fundal Height - 26
 (first time I've ever measured ahead, 
the first time she measured it was 27 but after some baby movement it was 26, 
of course I guess it could all have to do with how the baby lies????)

7 comments:

Christine said...

You look beautiful,Emily! I must agree with your midwife- each pregnancy there are new aches and pains. Thankfully, those sweet babies are so worth it!I am so glad that you and baby are well.

Jenna said...

Oh so sweet. :) I love seeing preggo mamas - it makes my heart melt.

Jenna said...

Oh so sweet. :) I love seeing preggo mamas - it makes my heart melt.

The Munck Family said...

16 weeks to go! Praying your glucose test comes back normal.
Hugs~
Laura

Plain and Joyful Living said...

You look wonderful! I am 27 weeks, expecting our seventh.
Warm wishes, Tonya

Laura said...

You look great, Emily! I'm praying that your glucose test comes back normal too. I'm not ignoring the email that you sent me last week...just trying to find a few minutes to sit down and reply. I will soon. :)

Christine said...

You look great! Praying for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails